Saturday, March 12, 2011

What We Never Knew We Always Wanted

It is amazing to me how we can make plans thinking that they are lead by the Lord because we have been praying through them. Then in the middle of the whole thing the Lord just totally rocks our world when He revealed His plan to us, which looks nothing like our plan, but it is soooo much better.
God has done this with our adoption, and I can't wait to be able to share all the delightful details as this new plan lays before us.

7 comments:

  1. hurry up and share!! you have piqued my interest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am wondering what this could be about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're thrilled and more than excited! We love you guys and are praying for you!
    Love,
    K8 & Stu

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Gotta love the yahoo group
    Liz Horn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! I know! I know! But I'm not telling :) But am immensely lovin you guys for your faith and obedience to God. And excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know TOO!!! What a "cliff-hanger"! Look forward to hearing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So... I still haven't heard what's going on!

    ReplyDelete