Saturday, March 19, 2011
Baseball
Koi started Baseball last week. He has had three practices so far and I must tell you, I am thoroughly enjoying it. I love watching all the dad's coach the kids in such a tender way. All you hear is "Good job!" "Nice Try!" "Great Swing!" "You can do it!" "Wow! Nice Hit". They are so encouraging, so patient and so sweet with the kids. It is fascinating watching the kids learn the rules of the game (where to run, where to throw the ball, how to catch the ball etc.. ). In those three practices the kids have improved tremendously. I can't wait to see how well they will do once it is game time next month. The team chose the name "Blue Rockets" It will be fun to see them all dressed up in their little team shirts, hats and pants. Here is a picture of their first practice. Koi is so cute! He is the one in the navy long sleeved shirt, and the gray baseball pants. He says he wants to play until he is a grown up. I told him that he can if he wants to. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a cutie!! I'm sorry we missed him the other night. :) It looks like he's in for a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete