Kevin is in the air on his way to Africa this very minute.... and will be for the next 13 hours. I feel like a ball of nerves. I miss my husband. I miss my son. I can not wait for Saturday when Isaac is officially born into our family and we never have to say goodbye again.
I am thankful that Ethiopia is 7 hours ahead of us. When I wake up tomorrow morning, Kevin will have already taken Isaac into his custody! Our forever son will never have to see the inside of an orphanage again. I am overwhelmed with joy. 4 days to go... come on time, FLY!
I am thankful that Ethiopia is 7 hours ahead of us. When I wake up tomorrow morning, Kevin will have already taken Isaac into his custody! Our forever son will never have to see the inside of an orphanage again. I am overwhelmed with joy. 4 days to go... come on time, FLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment