Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Home!! Isaac is HOME!

Isaac is doing absolutely amazingly well. He is so happy! He is napping right now, and so is Caleb. What a perfect schedule! The time change hasn't seemed to bother him much. Everything we worried about has proven to not be a problem at all. Caleb and Isaac are so funny together, they have already formed their own language and gibber jabber back and forth to each other. Koi is the perfect big brother, always helpful and plays sweet and gentile with him. Claira is sweet with him too, but doesn't cut him any slack. If he takes her toy, she takes it back. I hear lots of "Isaac!" from many little voices all day long. They are thrilled with their new brother. :) You know I have to share pictures!...











5 comments:

  1. AHH!! So precious -- beyond words. What an incredible blessing for everyone involved. :) Can't wait to meet him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pictures!! I have been dying to see a family shot. Can't stop smiling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are both so happy for you Laura and Kevin!!!! Can't help but smile looking at those photos as he just looks SO happy. So glad he is HOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m so excited for you guys!!!! And I've been so blessed to share in this adoption & pray for you guys. I can't wait to meet him! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you guys out in this transition time.

    ReplyDelete