It is truly amazing to me that my first born turns 6 today! Koi was a big baby, 9 lbs 10 oz. When he was born he was really dark red, and the nurse said "look at that color, he is going to have jaundice." She was right. The funny thing is that when Claira was born, she was white as snow and because of what that nurse said two years earlier, I knew that she would not have jaundice, and she didn't! Koi was my crown and joy. I loved being his mama, and loved showing him off. He was my little accessory. He was always very strong willed, all three of my children are, actually. Koi has a very unique way of thinking. He is extremely artistic which he gets from my side of the family, but also extremely math/science minded which he gets from his daddy. I think he will be some kind of design engineer. He makes 3D scenes out of paper. He designs factories and robots. He is very detailed, and can spend hours flipping through a book or drawing something. He loves the Lord. He never forgets to give thanks, and has a firm understanding of God's word, and ways for his age. I am excited to watch him grow and see what the Lord has in store for him. I am just so thankful for my children. They are precious. Here are some of Koi's pictures through the years. Happy Birthday Koi!






What cutie pies!!! We love your chickies. :)
ReplyDelete