Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy 33rd Birthday Kevin!!

My Love is turns 33 today. We have dinner and movie plans for tonight. Very exciting!
Last night I was thinking about how I remember his 23rd birthday. We went to Charlestown Landing together for a picnic lunch, and a day in the fresh air. Three weeks later he took me to Saracen restaurant for my 19th birthday!! Yes, that is right, Kevin and I have been together since I was just 18!
I think back to that exciting young love, and am so thankful to God for the blessing that Kevin is in my life. He is truly the amazing godly man of my dreams, well, better than my dreams.  I love and cherish every memory we have made over the almost 11 years we have been together. And I look forward to growing old with this man that I love more than my life.
Happy Birthday Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment