4 years ago today I gave birth to my sweet daughter, Claira. She was a beautiful chubby 9 pound red head who instantly stole my heart. I remember thinking she was so beautiful. We waited to find out what she was, so when the Dr. said "It's a Girl" I was so excited. I remember how warm her little squishy head was when I got to touch her for the first time. I am so glad Kevin got that picture, it is still my favorite picture of her. He captured the first moment I laid eyes on my precious girl. Claira's birth was a c-section, so I didn't get to hold her right away, or see her without her hat on until I was in the recovery room, so I didn't even know she was a red head until hours later. Kevin knew right away, and he says he told me, but I was so out of it, I didn't realize. Her first year was a blur, but I do remember thinking she was so sweet and easy. The last three years have gone by even faster, but it seems that I remember more of it. Claira loves people, she loves to dance, she loves to be noticed. She has so much drama crammed into her little body. I am so thankful to God for the gift of Claira. She is just precious, and such a joy. She accepted Jesus into her heart this past June. There is no greater joy than watching your children walk in the truth. Here are some pictures of her 4 years...


No comments:
Post a Comment