Thursday, December 2, 2010

Trimming the Tree!

  Tonight we got our beloved Christmas tree. This is one of my favorite things to do every year. My mom always made it special for us, so it is a fond memory that I want my kids to enjoy too. So, tonight we built a fire, put on Christmas music, and gave each child their very own ornaments to adorn the tree with. Poor little Caleb couldn't stay awake, so we had to decorate without him. I am a little worried about how he is going to react to the tree tomorrow when he wakes up. Our other two couldn't keep their little hands off of the tree for the entire month when they were his age, so I am expecting the same out of Caleb. We didn't use any glass ornaments again this year. We are also lighting up the outside of the house tonight. We haven't done that in a few years, so I am super excited to see how it will turn out. I will probably include a picture once it is all done. :) Happy Christmas Season!!



Can you tell Claira's a dancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment