I am excited to announce a small fundraiser I am doing! I got out my son Koi's
My First Atlas book and traced the African continent to get the pattern for these Africa shaped ornaments. I have four different colors right now, but will probably do some in other fabrics as well. I am selling them for
$3. each with free shipping and 100% of the proceeds go to our Ethiopian Adoption fund. :) Every little bit helps right?
Please Specify your fabric of choice when ordering: Christmas Print, African Print Green, African Print Orange, or Whimsical fabric. Lightly stuffed with 100% cotton. Approx. 3 inches long.
Email me: KevinLaura519@gmail.com
Thank You!
 |
| This is the Christmas Print Sold Out |
 |
| The whimsical fabric can be used to decorate all year long. |
 |
| I call this one African Print Orange |
 |
| These two are also whimsical fabric. If you like the ones with the house, specify that in your order. |
 |
| I call this one African Print Green, though it is really a green/gray with light gold accents |
 |
| These are Nesting Dolls, I have one set right now. They are made of felt, and are hand beaded. $20 for all four. SOLD |
 |
| I love Owls! These are Barn Owls $5. each |
 |
| Pink & Purple Barn Owl, I am also making a Yellow and Green one too. |
Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment