We did not pass court. They said that the MOWA approval letter was written, but not submitted yet. They are hopeful we will pass tomorrow. Then we were the guinea pigs for some new paperwork that is required for embassy. After 2 trips to the US embassy, and a lot of tears, absolutely nothing got done, and we will have to take the forms home and then mail them back to Africa. This all took so long that we missed our time with Isaac and didn't get to visit him today. I am very sad about that. I hate to think of him waiting for us. We only have one more day with him. Tomorrow is Isaac's birthday. We are going to get a cake and have a party for him at the orphanage. That should be fun.
Pray for us tomorrow. Our flight leaves at 10:30 at night our time, about 3:30 in the afternoon your time. You know I hate flying...gaaaaaggggg!! We do get to stop in Rome and stare out the window into the darkness still strapped in our seats for an hour while they refuel the plane. What a tease!
No comments:
Post a Comment