Thursday, November 18, 2010

Giving Hearts

 Koi came home from Karate class on Monday saying that there is a little boy who is his age that is sick and they need to send in money so he can go to Disney World. He handed me a form that had "Make A Wish Foundation" written on it, and it all made sense. Then he said "I have 5 dollars in my piggy bank!" He ran to get his piggy bank, and Claira did the same. Koi brought me a 5 dollar bill, and Claira brought me two single dollars. It touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. I am so proud of my little cheerful givers.  It was also an opportunity to pray with them for the little boy who is sick.


 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them,  and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.  Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:2-4 

No comments:

Post a Comment