The kids earned free passes to the Charleston Ice Palace through the Library's summer reading program. We saved them until the weather got cooler even though the kids have been begging us to take them since they got the passes months ago. We finally went on Saturday. I was amazed at how well Koi did. He was so fearless, we might have a hockey player in the making. Claira did well too. She said "Did you see me dance like a princess on the ice?" I wish I had the opportunity to learn to skate as a child. I am living vicariously though my kids. Caleb wanted to be out on that ice so bad. He is so much like his dad. I have never seen a child so determined and passionate about trying everything, learning everything. He thinks he can do it all. He is still so tiny, only 14 months, but so determined. It was awesome watching them try something new, and enjoy themselves. I think we might have to get the kids skating lessons for their Christmas presents.



No comments:
Post a Comment