Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Caleb's 1st Birthday!

   My Baby turns ONE today!  It is amazing how fast this year has gone by, but at the same time, it is hard to remember what life used to be like without Caleb.  He is such a joy, and so entertaining. I thank God so much for our sweet children. He has blessed us marvelous much. 
 We had a small family party for him at Nonnie's pool on Saturday. He was so delighted to be sung to, and enjoyed his favorite activity, swimming! I made him a delicious brownie birthday cake, because brownies never go to waste like cake does. "Waste not, want not", right? At first I don't think he realized it was food. Then he was unsure about the icing, as was I (I'll never use canned cream cheese icing again), but once he tasted the brownie, he gobbled it up with glee.  It was a fun time. Thank you, Family, for making it such a special 1st birthday for Caleb!

No comments:

Post a Comment