Since I have a strong aversion to facebook and alike, but still want to be able to keep long distance family and friends connected in this busy world, I have decided to start a blog.
Life at the McFarland house is entertaining to say the least with three rambunctious children with wild imaginations. Koi is the perpetual 'Knight in Shining Armor', while Claira can transition seamlessly between the rolls of 'the Dragon', 'the Bad Guy', 'the Beautiful Princess' and 'the Skilled Ballerina'. It is so much fun watching them play together. Caleb has become Kevin's true water baby. He loves the beach, pool, sink, and yes, the toilet more than anything else. He has the temper of a two year old when you try to take him out of the water where ever it may be. I have never seen a 11 month old be so passionate about anything. His 1st year birthday is on the 31st. I can not believe it has been a year already! Every year goes by faster than the last. This life really is "a vapor"- James 4:14.
This month begins a new era in our lives. Claira will be starting 3-K at Ft. Johnson Baptist Preschool where she will take dance classes. Koi will be starting 5-K at our homeschool and will be taking Karate. And like I mentioned earlier, my sweet baby Caleb is turning one! Good things are to come. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment