"As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth. Happy is the man that has his quiver full of them." Psalm 127:4-5
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Am I Willing?
I heard Beth Moore tell this story years ago, but even still, it makes me cry. It is easy to want God to use us, but what if it is something that is unbelievably uncomfortable to us to do? Am I willing to do it anyway? Are you?
I absolutely LOVE this story. She tells it in her Loving Well study. It is so humbling, and I hope that I would be as obedient as she was. You guys are in my prayers as you walk through this amazing transition in your family!!! I love keeping up with it through your blog! :)
I absolutely LOVE this story. She tells it in her Loving Well study. It is so humbling, and I hope that I would be as obedient as she was. You guys are in my prayers as you walk through this amazing transition in your family!!! I love keeping up with it through your blog! :)
ReplyDelete