Today we were enjoying the beautiful fall weather on the play set out back. Koi and I were pushing the boys in the swings standing in front of them so we could play with them as they went back and forth. About 30 seconds after I told Koi, "Don't let his feet hit you in the head", Isaac's feet kicked Koi right in the mouth and knocked out his loose top tooth! At first his mouth was just all bloody, I looked and saw his tooth was twisted a bit to the side. I said, "Oh, your tooth is really loose now!" He spit and his tooth was gone! I was trying to make him excited that his tooth was out, but he was just so freaked out from all the blood. Turns out, his gum is split right above where his tooth used to be. Poor little guys! After doctoring him up, I had to go outside and find his tooth. It is now safely tucked into his tooth pillow I made him when he lost his first tooth last year. After the all the tears and the iced lip, Koi said "Thanks to Isaac, my tooth finally fell out! I was waiting and waiting for it to come out." He was completely sincere. It was cute. He has been all giddy about it ever since. :)
Friday, October 7, 2011
Missing Tooth
Today we were enjoying the beautiful fall weather on the play set out back. Koi and I were pushing the boys in the swings standing in front of them so we could play with them as they went back and forth. About 30 seconds after I told Koi, "Don't let his feet hit you in the head", Isaac's feet kicked Koi right in the mouth and knocked out his loose top tooth! At first his mouth was just all bloody, I looked and saw his tooth was twisted a bit to the side. I said, "Oh, your tooth is really loose now!" He spit and his tooth was gone! I was trying to make him excited that his tooth was out, but he was just so freaked out from all the blood. Turns out, his gum is split right above where his tooth used to be. Poor little guys! After doctoring him up, I had to go outside and find his tooth. It is now safely tucked into his tooth pillow I made him when he lost his first tooth last year. After the all the tears and the iced lip, Koi said "Thanks to Isaac, my tooth finally fell out! I was waiting and waiting for it to come out." He was completely sincere. It was cute. He has been all giddy about it ever since. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment